Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Exterior color scheme


Exterior color scheme
Originally uploaded by run lily.
We've taken the siding off the back of the house, and will be ready to start priming tomorrow. The inspiration was this picture of a South Carolina beach that ended up in my design book a year ago. The chips for the exterior design are on the right side of the middle picture: tan for the main color, pale cream for the trim, and bright robin's egg blue for the doors (what else?). The green chips are the roof, which we're not painting of course, but I wanted to get those colors in there. (The chips on the left are the front porch, which I did a few weeks ago.) And the last picture is our before shot. Cross your fingers that we get good weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the samples. It'll look great. Can't wait to see it done.

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

this is so exciting...I love the color scheme!!!