Friday, March 10, 2006

Inspiration: Button magnets

I'm wishing I had more time for fun stuff like making the button magnets that Mollycoddle posted on her site. How sweet are these? Back to real life. I'm actually taking a few minutes out of revising my article for Research in Economic Anth. Good news today: the editor likes it and wants the final version soon for peer review. I had been struggling with "what it should be" vs "what I know and want to say" in the introduction. Once I let go of trying to write "what it should be" then it all tumbled out nicely and clearly. I do have to go back and reorganize some parts in the middle, and flesh out the second paragraph of the introduction, but I think that's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep leaving nice comments like you did on my blog and you will be making friends galaore!
I love the things Molly comes up with.