Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday

Tonight we're going to see Edmund Dawe and Wendy Neilsen in concert. It should be nice, although I'm not all that crazy about opera music - I should listen to it more, I'd probably like it.

Time goes so fast. I can't believe my birthday was almost a month ago, and just a little more than a month to go to Xmas.

We saw "Cabaret" on Wednesday night - a good production, with a good cast. A busy week extra-curricularly for us - out two nights! We don't really get out much anymore.

Was today "buy nothing" day? I think it might have been. I don't think we bought anything except for pizza - although we did buy the performance tickets.

That's it for now - sorry the blog is a kind of dull, I'll try to spice it up presently.

3 comments:

mishell said...

Hello All,
Ron, Patty, and baby Peter
I'm so happy to see that the blog has not been abandoned. I really enjoy reading it. Your blog often inspires me to try harder and to do more, with respect to my goals and dreams in life. You are wonderful family to have and I miss seeing you. I'll have to come by for a visit soon, as I didn't get to stop by this summer.
I've very sorry to hear about Phillip, I know he was a close friend. I always enjoyed hearing about him and his art...I felt like I knew him. Let him live on through you.
I'll write soon...who knows I may even attempt dusting off my blog.

All the best,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love lurkers and I love small college towns in Canada! I want to live in one so badly that I could cry just looking at your banner. Lucky, lucky you.

bradystjames said...

nice blog! thanks!

Http://www.greendoorgifts.com